Choosing to train under our experts here at Divine CNA Training means choosing hard work and excellence. Our program was made to build you up to be the outstanding Certified Nursing Assistant you are meant to be by maintaining the highest standards in CNA training.
New Program Hours
We have increased our program by 12 hours to total to 100 hours. This is so we can give our students more time to prepare and feel confident about their skills to pass the OBRA state test.
At present, our fees are as follows:
- CNA TUITION $50.00 (non-refundable Registration) + $650.00 (Tuition)
- To hold your spot at the time you register, you must pay a down payment of $350.00
Program Guidelines for the CNA Class
- Students who successfully complete the course will meet the criteria to sit for the state certification examination
- The course is made up of 50 hours of classroom participation and 50 hours of clinical experience to include:
- 7 hours of HIV/AIDS education
- 3 hours of cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- 48 hours of classroom experience and 40 hours of clinical experience at a facility.
Required Items for the NA-C Program
- Gait Belt for clinical
- Navy blue scrub uniform for clinical
- Mandatory purchase of iron-on logo for scrubs $5 (can be bought from the front office)
- Closed-toe comfortable shoes for clinical
- Watch with second hand for clinical; Blood pressure cuff and stethoscope (optional but suggested) for clinical
- 2-step, 2-week process TB Testing (If the first step of the TB Test is not started by the first day of class, you MUST have the TB testing done at class.) It is a state requirement for clinical rotation, If the TB testing is not completed, student will not be able to attend clinical rotation. Anyone doing a clinical rotation after October 1, 2019 must bring documentation of a current flu shot.
For more information about our program, please send us a message.